How to Apply
RHEMA Bible Training Center Zambia accepts admission applications year-round and full-time students register and enroll once a year. All applications must be submitted no later than Friday, 3rd November 2017. All admission documents must be received before the student will be accepted to study at Rhema Bible Training Center Zambia.
RHEMA Bible Training Center Zambia accepts qualified students aged 20 and above, all races, nationalities and denominational backgrounds.
- Pay K 50 admission application fee*
- Complete admission application form
- Submit Pastor’s evaluation form
- Submit two personal recommendation forms
- Attach one passport size photo
Procedures for payment:
Tuition Payments should be made directly to the Admission Office
Types of payments allowed;
i.e. Cash, Bank deposit or Bank Transfer. No personal cheques allowed.
RBTCZ does not provide scholarships for students.
Minimum required amount for deposit in the bank for international students:
International students are required to have the minimum amount for repatriation to their home country. A confirmation from the bank will be required from the student.
When transferring in from another authorized RHEMA Bible Training Center, the following are required:
- Official transcript from RHEMA attended
- A notarized copy of First Year Certificate (where official transcripts may not be available)
We invite you to pray about attending RHEMA Bible Training Center Zambia. If you would like to download the application forms, simply click here.
Monday through Thursday – 9:00am-1:00pm
RBTCZ has school breaks during the terms and also observes public holidays as gazetted in Zambia.
Application Deadline for 2019:
Friday, 2 November 2018
Registration Fee Deadline for 2018:
Friday, 7 December 2018
Date of First Class:
Monday, 21 January 2019
Rhema Zambia is blessed to be able to offer you the finest in ministry training at about a third of the actual cost, thanks to the generous support of ministry partners.
The annual fees for First Year are K 3, 150. The fees cover the cost of tuition and textbooks.
The annual fees for Second Year Students are K 3,350. The fees cover the cost of tuition, textbooks and graduation.
Registration fee payment of K 1 600 is due on Friday, 7 December 2018. A penalty of K 200 will be charged after the registration fee payment deadline.
Download the Fee structure …here…
Application Fee K 50
Registration Fee K 1, 600
Monthly Payment (x6) K 250
Total cost per year: K 3,150
Application Fee K 50
Registration Fee K 1, 500
Monthly Payment (x6) K 300
Total cost per year: K 3,350
The first payment for monthly installment is due on 5th February 2019.
NOTE: All Fees are subject to change without notice.
Application deadlines for 2019 intake
First Year Applications 2 November 2018
International Applications 5 October 2018
All international applicants who have received their acceptance letters from RBTCZ and have paid tuition fees in full, are required to apply for a study permit before admission into RBTCZ can be completed. Enquire from the nearest Zambian Embassy before traveling.
Requirements for a Study Permit from the Zambian Immigration Department www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm
- Complete application form.
- Obtain two recent passport size photographs.
- Police clearance from applicant’s country of permanent residence. This applies to applicants who are applying from outside Zambia and are 20 years and above.
- Collect supporting documentation.
- K 1 500 fee for the permit
- Photocopies of current passport;
- Letter of acceptance from the Institution/school;
- Status of the host, parent or guardian if any;
- Chest X-Ray report
- Write a cover letter to Chief Immigration Officer.
General Temporary Residence Information:
Make enquiries from the nearest Zambian Embassy or immigration department.
Download the procedure for application for international students …here…
2019 Application Forms For Morning Classes
- Download the 2019 Application Cover Letter …here…
- Download the 2019 Application Form (1st Year) …here…
- Download the 2019 Application Form (2nd Year) …here…
- Download the Personal Evaluation Form …here…
- Download the Pastor Evaluation Form …here…
- Download the Fees Structure …here…
- Declaration of Repatriation …here…